Globalstar SPOT X 2-Way Satellite Messenger
SPOT X provides 2-way satellite messaging so you can stay connected.
SPOT X provides 2-way satellite messaging so you can stay connected to family, friends, colleagues whenever you’re outside of cellular range, including direct communication with Search & Rescue services in case of a life-threatening emergency. SPOT X even provides you with your own personal mobile U.S. number so others can message you directly from their cell phone or other SMS devices at any time.
- MESSAGE – Exchange messages with any cell phone number or email address from virtually anywhere in the world.
- S.O.S. – Send an S.O.S. to the 24/7 Search & Rescue center, message back and forth about the nature of your emergency, and receive confirmation when help is on the way.
- TRACKING – Select from 2½, 5, 10, 30 or 60 minute tracking intervals, and let family, friends and other adventurers follow your progress with SPOT’s easy-to-use Google Maps™ interface.
- CHECK IN – Quickly and easily let everyone know you’re OK.
- POST TO SOCIAL – Link your social accounts to keep your friends and family in the know wherever you go.
- COMPASS – Built-in compass and programmable waypoints to help you navigate
SERVICE & PRICING
SPOT X offers two different service subscription options. Choose either a monthly Flex Plan or annual contract plan. Flex Plans are best for seasonal use and only require a one-month subscription. Annual plans are perfect for get-up-and-go year round use with an added benefit of monthly payment. Annual contract plans also have the option for you to pay upfront and get all allotted messages in advance.
The SPOT X device requires an active service subscription to properly perform 2-way satellite messaging, tracking, S.O.S. capabilities and all other device functions.
*Enrollment in any Flex Plan is subject to a $24.99 Annual Flex Charge that is collected once per year at renewal, even if the device is suspended at that time. This Flex Charge allows the customer to suspend service anytime during the year without activation fee recurrence when turning service on again throughout the year. All Flex Plans have a one month minimum term. Message allotment per Flex Plan includes both incoming and outgoing messages.
All Annual Contract Plans are 12 month terms with the option of monthly payments or one annual upfront payment. Those customers who prefer to make an upfront payment will get the added benefit of receiving allotted plan messages in advance for use as frequently as they would like throughout the year. Those customers who prefer to make monthly payments on the annual plan should note that unused messages will not roll over to the next month. All annual plans are subject to a one-time $19.99 activation fee. No charge applies to changing to a more inclusive annual plan; a $24.95 fee applies to changing to a less inclusive annual plan. Early termination of the service agreement will require a customer to pay an Early Termination Fee in the amount of 100% of the outstanding balance of the contract,
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.