GPSMAP® 79 Series
$299.99 – $349.99
Cast off confidently with the GPSMAP® 79s and GPSMAP 79sc marine GPS handhelds. These rugged, floating handhelds feature sunlight-readable, high-resolution color displays that are fog proof and scratch-resistant.
Cast off confidently with the GPSMAP® 79s and GPSMAP 79sc marine GPS handhelds. These rugged, floating handhelds feature sunlight-readable, high-resolution color displays that are fog proof and scratch-resistant. You get access to a range of satellite constellations, so you get more reliable, accurate tracking around the world. Navigate wherever your adventures take you with options for worldwide basemap or built-in BlueChart® g3 coastal charts. With more memory than previous models, you can save and track 10,000 waypoints and 250 routes. Keep your bearings with the built-in compass.
- Rugged, floating, water-resistant (IPX7) handheld GPS with a high-resolution color display and scratch-resistant, fogproof glass
- Increased memory to save and track 10,000 waypoints, 250 routes and 300 fit activities
- Supports multiple satellite constellations (GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo, QZSS and SBAS) for reliable tracking around the world
- Options for worldwide basemap or preloaded BlueChart® g3 coastal charts
- Built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass shows heading while standing still
- Barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude
- Battery life: up to 19 hours in GPS mode
|Choose Charting Options|
GPSMAP® 79s with Worldwide Basemap, GPSMAP 79sc with BlueChart® g3
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.