Silva 70UNE Compass
Use this double duty compass in its bracket for steering, or remove it and use it as a hand bearing compass. Various mounting options are available at almost any angle.
Out of stock
Email when stock available
This universal compass can be used in its bracket as a steering compass or as a sighting compass when handheld. The 70UNE can be installed in any inclination or position – even upside down. The compass is easily attached or detached from the bracket to temporarily use it for sighting. It is also easy to remove for security purposes. With a main steering scale on the horizontal part and direct reading on the vertical edge, 70UNE is ideal for boats with a sitting as well as a standing helmsman. The curved lubber line enables swift and clear reading at a glance without parallax errors. If dropped in the sea – it floats! 70UNE comes with built in illumination, powered by two watch batteries and operated by a waterproof switch – ideal for night navigation. Suitable for small boats, kayaks, dinghies, canoes and more…
- Double scales can be read from front and above, ideal for sitting or standing helmsman
- Multiple mounting possibilities adaptable to the space onboard
- Smart bracket easily attached or detached
- Curved lubber line allows accurate reading without parallax errors – viewable from the side
- Floats if dropped in water
- Large digits are easy to see and read from a distance
- 70UNE has built-in battery-powered illumination
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.