The Grab Bag Book
Don't be caught at sea without it! The purpose of this unique book is to help you ensure your crew1s survival in a life raft. It outlines the necessary items for the perfect grab bag – categorized for coastal or offshore cruises…
THE GRAB BAG BOOK By Frances & Michael Howorth
Don’t be caught at sea without it! The purpose of this unique book is to help you ensure your crews survival in a life raft. It outlines the necessary items for the perfect grab bag – categorized for coastal or offshore cruises, hot or cold climates, and short cruises versus circumnavigations. Other subjects included in this comprehensive book are:
- Sea survival in a nutshell with advice on what to pack for each situation, where to buy it and how to use it.
- Flowcharts to prioritize abandon ship.
- Explaination on how to abandon ship safely.
- Immediate and long-term survival techniques in the liferaft.
- Techniques in preventing dehydration, hypothermia, wind effect, sunburn, vomiting, salt-water boils plus many first aid treatments.
This book should be the first purchase in building your own grab bag so you will be prepared! SC, 2002, 120 Pgs.. SW .5 lbs.
|Dimensions||0.0000 × 0.0000 × 0.0000 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.