This new line of wind/weather meters introduce digital wind direction, cross wind, and head/tail wind readings. Each model has a wind vane with which you visually see that the unit is oriented directly into the wind.
Out of stock
Email when stock available
by Weather Hawk
This new line of wind/weather meters introduce digital wind direction, cross wind, and head/tail wind readings. Each model has a wind vane with which you visually see that the unit is oriented directly into the wind. The jackknife case provides maximum accuracy since the user’s hand does not interfere with temperature and humidity sensors. All models are water resistant, have a tripod fitting and a 5 minute auto shutoff feature.
The Windmate 100 is the best value for a quality windmeter, and provides the following functions:
- Current, maximum and average wind speed. Average is taken at 5,10, or 13 secs
- Units measured: Mph, Kt, Kp/h, BF, FPM, M/sec
- Accuracy is +/- 3%
The Windmate 200 has all the features of the Windmate 100 plus the following:
- Wind direction with built in digital compass. Accuracy +/- 2°
- Cross, head and tasil wind calculation
- Temperature. Accuracy +/- 1.8°F
- Wind chill
- Back lighting
The Windmate 300 is the first windmeter with a humidity sensor that never needs calibration. It has all the features of the Windmate 200 plus the following:
- Relative humidity. Accuracy +/- 3%
- Wet bulb. Accuracy +/- 3.6°F
- Dewpoint. Accuracy +/- 3.6°F
- Delta T
- Comfort index
Size with case cover closed is 5.5 x 1.75 x o.75 inches. Power is by one CR 2032, 400 hour replaceable lithium battery. Units come with lanyard and manual. SW 1 lb.
|Dimensions||0.0000 × 0.0000 × 0.0000 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.